Saturday, December 2, 2017

after is before . showcase at K'ARTs . Korea

 





In the past weeks I had the pleasure to tutor 7 exciting Graduation Choreographies created by BA and MA students of Korea National University of Arts  |  Dance Department here in Seoul where I still teach as Invited Honorary Guest Professor for Dance Creation.

 


















Kim Ji Hyung . Yang Seun Jin .  Gwak Yeseul . Yeo Minha . Son Eun Gyo . Lee Kyung Gu . Nomgonmaa Jargalsaikhan:   I am happy for the shared time and our exchange!! Kamsamidah.














  









After is before.
I am gladly announcing the upcoming 





SHOWCASE
9. December 2017  I  5 p.m. 
at the famous #105  .  K'ARTs 
Seocho Campus.



I will present two of my dance works:
'3 0 2 2  steps' [with my highly talented master class]
+
'YES NO OK ?' [with this year's dynamic 3rd grade]

Join us if you are around!!
AKS




 ]





No comments:

Post a Comment